6 Things To Do This Fall In NYC

6 Things To Do This Fall In NYC

The leaves start falling as well the temperature, sweater weather has arrived, and what better place to spend the Fall than in New York City?

63
6 Things To Do This Fall In NYC

NYC is beautiful all year around, however, when Fall hits, what is there to do? Provided are a few events to treat yourself to with no tricks involved (no promises on that though). Embrace the change of seasons by checking them out between now to November.

1. The Great Jack O' Lantern Blaze 

c1.staticflickr.com

Their website says it's, "The tri-state area's biggest, most electrifying fall event."

The 2018 dates go as followed:

September 28-30

October 4-31

November 1-4, 7-11, 15-17, 23-24

And ticket prices are:

Adults: $22 (Fri-Sat $27)

Children 3-17: $16 (Fri-Sat $20)

Members + Children under 3: FREE

2. The New York Coffee Festival

i.vimeocdn.com

Calling all coffee lovers! The New York Coffee Festival runs from October 12th-14th and will be located at the Metropolitan Pavilion. Ticket prices vary by what you are looking to do and can be found on their website.

3. Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

c1.staticflickr.com

An American classic, what better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than by attending the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! You will be squished in by lots of people, but it is definitely worth it. Thanksgiving this year is on November 28th and the parade goes from Central Park to Macy's Herald Square.

4. Brooklyn Botanic Garden

c1.staticflickr.com

The Brooklyn Botanical Garden is beautiful year round, but what is better than grabbing a hot coffee and walking around the beautiful colors of fall.

5. Village Halloween Parade

upload.wikimedia.org

New York's Village Halloween Parade is an annual holiday parade presented on the night of every Halloween in New York City's Greenwich Village. Everyone is dressed up and looking spooktacular! The parade this year will begin at 7 pm.

6. Central Park

c1.staticflickr.com

Last, but not least, the classic Central Park. Definitely a place to take insta-worthy pictures! The colors here seem to be more beautiful than in any other place.