6 Feelings You Have While Putting Your Senior Project Together As Told By Inside Out

This is your work and people seeing how amazing you are because always remember that you were created for greatness!

212
Inside Out

Welcome seniors to the last couple of weeks that we will refer to and remember as HELL WEEKS! Yes you could have been working and planning this project for WEEKS and now it is coming down to the last couple of weeks and you feel like whatever you planned literally got torn up and you have to start all over again just to make it to the deadline! I mean let's be honest-we will not feel better about it until we get that final grade and hear we are graduating (or is that just me...)! So here is how it really feels about senior projects of hell as told by Disney Pixar's Inside Out because Disney makes you happy, but let's be real they describe our lives so perfectly.

1. You have probably cried three times in one week.

Yes we have cried because something has not gone right in what we are doing, our advisor asked us to add something and you don't know where to add it, or maybe you just feel like crying because you realize the time you thought you had was not really there.

2. You get angry when someone asked you why you are doing this as your senior project.

Well to put it as lightly as possible-I wanted to and I planned it so well so yeah! I mean if you are not putting the work into it, in the meetings with my advisors and I, and staying up getting everything together so I can get a good grade so I can walk across the stage.

3. You get so stressed out that you start to make no sense to whoever you are talking to.

Yep, that sounds about right. You try to form sentences, you think they are making sense, and people are looking at you like are you crazy! It is okay because they should understand that the weeks to come you brain is slowly melting.

4. You get so scared about messing something up, but you panic and starting pressing every button you can.

Except for the delete button..that is the only button you do not want to push or else you will be the person above crying their eyes out as you have to start over. I mean I thought I had edited music saved, but I saved it wrong and had to start all the way over...

5. Halfway through, you wonder why you decided to add this one part and you are mad at yourself.

Yep, we all have those moments because in our heads it's like the finale fireworks you see on 4th of July, but then in person, it looks like someone started the wrong fireworks and it's pitiful. I have changed music ideas to costume ideas to dance moves so many times because in my head they looked great, but they looked so bad I just threw my hands up and walked away from the situation.

6. The day comes from when your project is presented and all you can feel is joy!

I mean literally no pun intended, but it is so very true! At this point, if anything goes wrong, you just have to throw your hands up and be ready for what happens next! You had made it to this point and you just want to jump up and down with you.

Now there is no order of when this could happen or you can experience all of these emotions two times in one week because that's literally what senior projects do for you. You made it to the end! You can literally put your hands up in the air like you just don't care! We made it guys! We did four years of hard work and dedication to create this senior project, show how talented you are, and prove to yourself how much you have grown as a person because, in all reality, this is your work and people seeing how amazing you are because always remember that you were created for greatness!