6 Fashion / Beauty Must Haves For Back To School

Bring your beauty to the classroom

20

Back to school means back to fashion. Here are six basics to get your wardrobe excited to be back in the classroom.

1. New Jeans

The reason why this up first on my list is because jeans can be very versatile. From nice tops to T-shirts, jeans can fit into any wardrobe mood. Also, chances are something about you inside or out has probably changed over the summer; why not invest in a pair of pants to match?

2. Comfy Shoes

Who doesn't love an excuse to buy a new pair of shoes?! For those of us in college, we get around to campus a lot, so why not accessorize with something that won't make your feet hurt? My personal favorite shoes are my Toms (I have 4 pairs), but any shoe that is cushy and flat is probably a good thing to start off the new school year with. A shoe with a fun and versatile print will give you something to look forward to when you absolutely don't want to get up and go to your 8 AM.

3.Dress Clothes (Nothing too fancy)

With school comes presentations and other countless reasons to have to dress up. While participating in these activities can be painfully stressful, dressing for them doesn't have to be. Choosing a T-shirt dress or maxi skirt can be a great way to look nice while feeling like you're wearing sweatpants. Also, you won't sweat much if you get nervous. Even choose a pretty (but not too dramatic) color to help you grab the attention of your audience.

4. Comfy Sweatshirt or Jacket

When you are back in the classroom, things can get a little chilly. Some professors like to keep their classrooms freezing, and you need to be prepared. Plus, jackets are good way to look cute while being lazy at the same time. Not to mention, by the time September rolls around, things aren't getting any warmer.

5. Natural / Everyday Eyeshadow Palette

As someone who doesn't frequently get adventurous with beauty routines but still loves makeup, I consider this an essential. Neutrals take the least amount of expertise and effort, so anybody can learn to use them. Natural looks are great for enhancing your natural beauty or helping yourself look like you got more than five hours of sleep. My favorite is the Too Faced Natural Matte palette.

6. Nude Lipsticks

Nude is my favorite lipstick color family for three main reasons. First, they look the most natural, hence "nudes." In addition, they are guaranteed to match just about any outfit. This may be silly, but one of the best things about this color family is that it's less noticeable when things get messy.