6 Binge Worthy Shows You Need For Your Next Netflix Marathon

Chillin' with the essentials.

120
Debut Magazine

We can all admit that watching TV shows on Netflix or Hulu religiously is most people's favorite activity. There's nothing like laying in bed or on the couch with snacks while watching episode after episode after episode of your favorite TV show. No, I have not watched every TV show known to man. Yes, I have my favorites that I would rewatch at any given time...

1. "Grey's Anatomy"

I'm sure everyone is so shocked to see that this show is at the top of my list. Anyone who knows me knows that "Grey's" is my number one favorite TV show. There's a little bit of everything in this show. There's romance, there's humor, and boy is there drama!! Although this show is still on TV, you can catch up on the past seasons on Netflix or Hulu!!

2. "Friends"

This show isn't difficult to follow whatsoever. I'm sure everyone has seen every episode of this show out of order at some point. Every episode is hilarious and is extremely easy and quick to watch. Who wouldn't want to binge watch "Friends"?

3. "One Tree Hill"

"One Tree Hill" is one of my all time favorite TV shows. If Nathan and Haley aren't goals to you, then I don't know what is.

4. "Law and Order: SVU"

As good as all the "Law and Order" series's are, "SVU" is probably the best one in my opinion. There are always twists and turns in every episode, and who doesn't like a good twist in their TV show?! This is my favorite crime-solving TV show, and I'm sure once you start watching it, it will be yours too!

5. "Gossip Girl"

I'm sure every single girl out there has watched this show. What is better than some of New York City's most elite drama? In this show, there's some of everything in this show. There's drama...and there's a lot of it, there's romance and relationships, there's even relatable quotes from our favorite characters!!

6. "Full House"

You know them and you love them!! The Tanner family is easily America's favorite family. Watching "Full House" from the beginning is fun to watch. Who wouldn't want to rewatch one of the best TV shows from their childhood?