15 Quotes From 'The Office' To Drop Into Your Summer 2019 Everyday Conversations
Education

15 quotes to keep your summer vibes alive!

4609

Everyone loves summer break, and everyone loves "The Office." Add some sugar and spice to it, and you get the best quotes to spice up your summer.

Warning: You may feel the need to quote Sir Michael Scott some time in the summer.

1. When you're done with classes and need some time to recover

2. Looking at your body in the summer and realizing you love your summer body

3. When the temperature hits three digits

media1.tenor.com

4. Going out to run errands

5. When you're arguing with your siblings and realize you're in the wrong

6. Smiling and nodding at the babies in your family learning to talk

7. When you're looking for an empty space to set up on the beach

8. Drinking your third margarita

66.media.tumblr.com

9. When THAT person won't stop texting you

Image result for if you pray hard enough you can change yourself into a cat person giphy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&...

10. Trying to set up the bonfire

i.pinimg.com

11. Enjoying the view in the mirror when you try on your fire outfit

12. Walking through Venice beach

i755.photobucket.com

13. Spending Fourth of July with your family while dodging their questions about your love life

media1.tenor.com

14. Coming home after finding a way to make errands easier

15. Reminiscing on your experiences at the end of summer