5 Things I Have Learned Since I Started College

Other than the fact that college is hard, here are some more things I have learned.

4
https://www.flickr.com/photos/themarmot/14169669030/in/photolist-nA8fWs-9EUVrx-p3tbhG-oJWiL6-95upeq-9wHY6Z-28VJU2h-bHTsCv-cXbobS-rsSd2F-2aW7dFe-nEFRJ3-7QySk3-81TzRG-95upPo-92PRjU-7h2nGV-aMPX7i-9Kw1FU-Zv3TXV-bswJYq-dgbirD-9B3To2-azodoM-YDnTE1-8WwiHT-brY4x4-Nc1Uiw-9KxkNC-98FXkd-GWPABW-dzaZbQ-aqMT9Z-a8iShY-GhDzW4-bswQVU-a8g3VV-fLUQAU-b2d1j8-8zeavV-23E9cLy-23QVjn7-bbKnUH-26vVz9q-x8qqCc-nJ5oMk-25kProL-8MZPJq-bs7uan-21pWfc9

As of now, I started school at the University of Oklahoma about two months ago. It seems like forever, and I have definitely been through highs and lows. However, it has so far been an experience that I would never take back. Over these two months, I have learned many valuable life lessons that I will take with me through future years. Here are the five things I have learned since I started college.