55 Songs To Get You Excited For Summer

55 Songs To Get You Excited For Summer

Here's some songs you can add to your playlists to get excited for warmer weather.

720
55 Songs To Get You Excited For Summer
Anja

January and February can be a drag thanks to the freezing temperatures. Unless you're one of the lucky people of the world who happens to live where people usually vacation, winter can get old really fast. We've had another long winter and we are ready to throw our winter jackets back in the closet and head outside for some sunshine. Now that we have "sprung forward" an hour, we can start looking forward to spring and summer. Here's a playlist of songs that might make you think of sunny days, driving with the windows down or late nights by the fire with friends. There are multiple genres of music for everyone to enjoy in this track list!

1. "Feels Like Summer" by Weezer

2. "T-Shirt Weather" by Circa Waves

3. "Sail Into The Sun" by Gentlemen Hall

4. "Summer" by Courteneers

5. "Want You Back" by HAIM

6. "Waiting on the Summer" by VHS Collection

7. "Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys

8. "Twist & Shout" by The Beatles

9. "Riptide" by Vance Joy

10. "Homemade Dynamite" by Lorde

11. "Feel It Still" by Portugal. The Man

12. "Backseat Serenade" by All Time Low

13. "Lightning Bolt" by Jake Bugg

14. "Dancing in the Moonlight" by Toploader

15. "In The End" by Linkin Park

16. "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" by Green Day

17. "Check Yes, Juliet" by We The Kings

18. "Luck" by American Authors

19. "Move Along" by The All-American Rejects

20. "Sooner or Later" by Mat Kearney

21. "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove

22. "Cold Cold Man" by Saint Motel

23. "Come a Little Closer" by Cage The Elephant

24. "She Moves In Her Own Way" by The Kooks

25. "A-Punk" by Vampire Weekend

26. "Sun" by Two Door Cinema Club

27. "Chelsea Dagger" by The Fratellis

28. "Enter Sandman" by Metallica

29. "Rock And Roll All Nite" by KISS

30. "Southern Girl" by Tim McGraw

31. "Way It Goes" by Hippo Campus

32. "Electric Love" by BØRNS

33. "Cough Syrup" by Young The Giant

34. "San Francisco" by The Mowgli's

35. "Louisa" by Lord Huron

36. "Kids These Days" by Shakey Graves

37. "Can't Stop" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

38. "Reptilia" by The Strokes

39. "Plug In Baby" by Muse

40. "Young Blood" by The Naked and Famous

41. "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams

42. "What I Like About You" by The Romantics

43. "Drunk On You" by Luke Bryan

44. "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen

45. "Free Fallin'" by John Mayer

46. "Come on Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners

47. "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses

48. "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)" by Elton John

49. "Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves

50. "All Night" by The Vamps

51. "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers

52. "Africa" by Toto

53. "Could You Be Loved" by Bob Marley & The Wailers

54. "Boat Drinks" by Jimmy Buffett

55. "Don't Worry Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin

Hope you enjoyed this list & maybe add a few to your playlists! The countdown to spring is getting smaller and smaller!