53 Food Holidays To Indulge In For The Month Of March

And there's St. Patrick’s Day.

161
Sheri Silver

As if the Cajun Crawfish, Shrimp Etouffee, and Beignets from the month-long Mardi Gras celebrations in February wasn't enough for you, March is even more full of food holidays. Even if your level of pickiness exceeds the average person, you can celebrate something as easy as pound cake or go out of your way and try to eat like an Irishman (you might have to research for that one). Before marking every food holiday down on your calendar, make sure to jot down that the month of March is also a time to recognize: National Caffeine Awareness Month, National Celery Month, National Flour Month, National Frozen Food Month, National Noodle Month, National Nutrition Month, National Peanut Month, and National Sauce Month. Other than the holidays that are celebrated for the entire month, here are 45 different food holidays to celebrate on each day for the month of March:

March 1- National Peanut Butter Lover's Day and National Fruit Compote Day

March 2- National Banana Cream Pie Day

March 3- National Cold Cuts Day and National Mulled Wine Day

March 4- National Pound Cake Day

March 5- National Cheese Doodle Day and National Mobile Food Vendors Day

March 6- National Frozen Food Day and National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day

March 7- National Crown Roast of Pork Day and National Cereal Day

March 8- National Peanut Cluster Day

March 9- National Crabmeat Day

March 10- National Blueberry Popover Day

March 11- Eat Your Noodles Day and Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day

March 12- National Baked Scallops Day

March 13- National Coconut Torte Day

March 14- National Potato Chip Day

March 15- National Peanut Lovers Day and National and National Pears Helene Day

March 16- National Artichoke Heart Day

March 17- National "Eat Like an Irishman" Day

March 18- National Lacy Oatmeal Cookie Day

March 19- National Poultry Day and National Chocolate Caramel Day

March 20- National Ravioli Day

March 21- National French Bread Day and National California Strawberry Day

March 22- UN World Water Day

March 23- National Chip and Dip day and National Melba Toast Day

March 24- National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day

March 25- National Lobster Newburg Day

March 26- National Waffle Day, National Nougat Day, and National Spinach Day

March 27- National Spanish Paella Day

March 28- National Black Forest Cake Day and National Something On A Stick Day

March 29- National Lemon Chiffon Cake Day

March 30- Turkey Neck Soup Day

March 31- National Clams on the Half Shell Day and National Tater Day