50 Thoughts College Girls Will Have During A Final Exam, Usually Without Fail

"Can I afford a 47?"
1631

Taking an exam is always way harder than it has to be.

No matter if you've been studying for a week or if you only studied for an hour, you're going to have the same thoughts on exam day.

1. I have an exam today...

2. ...DEAR GOD I HAVE AN EXAM TODAY PLEASE HELP

3. No it's fine. This is fine. I studied....enough.

4. I am terribly under prepared for this exam.

5. What if I fail? Will I fail the class? If I fail the class will I have to drop out?

6. What will I do when I have to drop out?

7. Where will I live? My mom's not letting me back into the house.

8. Okay, maybe I won't fail. Maybe it won't be that bad.

9. First question, okay let's do it.

10. I cannot possibly answer this question.

11. I'll try the next one.

12. Or the next one.

13. Maybe I'll just take the exam backwards.

14. I cannot possibly take this exam backwards.

15. I do not even know where to start.

16. OH HEY I KNOW THAT ONE.

17. I definitely do not know that one.

18. Okay, I do know that next one.

19. And I sort of know how to do this one.

20. This one's okay.

21. I am living on partial credit right now.

22. Let me calculate my score if I were to turn it in right now.

23. Can I afford a 47?

24. I cannot afford to take a 47.

25. I'll keep going.

26. I'll try the first one again.

27. Nope, still can't do the first one.

28. Did I eat before this?

29. I AM STARVING.

30. I have a snack in my backpack.

31. I cannot go into my backpack, they'll think I'm cheating.

32. I AM NOT CHEATING I WOULD JUST LIKE A CHIP. OR A BAG OF CHIPS.

33. I cannot eat an entire bag of chips during an exam that would actually be ridiculous.

34. And everyone would hate me.

35. And I'd have no friends.

36. And I'd die alone.

37. FOCUS

38. I see that kid in the front using his phone. That takes some guts.

39. Should I just use my phone?

40. I won't. I won't do it. I'm a good noodle.

41. But I really don't know how to answer anything else.

42. I know I'm answering this incorrectly I'm just putting something down to show that I tried.

43. If grades were based on effort, I'd have a 4.0.

44. I am honestly just scribbling at this point. Someone hand me a crayon.

45. OH A HIDDEN QUESTION THAT I ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO DO.

46. The wording on this one is ridiculous.

47. But you can't fool me, Mr. Fancy Professor with His PhD.

48. I'm double checking to see that there's something on every question and I'm turning it in.

49. I ALMOST LEFT AN ENTIRE PAGE BLANK.

50. Now I just need a nap. I'm going home. The rest of today is cancelled.