Social media can be mentally draining so here is a list of what you could and should be doing instead!
1. Read A Bookbook near eyeglasses and cappuccino Photo by Sincerely Media on Unsplash
Reading is such a peaceful thing to partake in not to mention the knowledge that can be gained.
2. Clean Out Your Closetwhite electric guitar in closet Photo by Jamesthethomas5 on Unsplash
Go a step further and donate your clothes to the less fortunate.
3. Paintblack and white pen on white printer paper Photo by Fatih Akay on Unsplash
Painting is relaxing and rewarding.
4. Go On A Nature Walkgray concrete bridge and waterfalls during daytime Photo by Blake Richard Verdoorn on Unsplash
Take some time to admire God's Creation.
5. Make, Bake Or Cook Something NewOreo cookie sandwiches dessert in short-stem glass Photo by Emile Mbunzama on Unsplash
6. Go To The Gymperson standing beside black weights Photo by Victor Freitas on Unsplash
Time to grind. Release those endorphins.
7. Meditatewoman doing yoga meditation on brown parquet flooring Photo by Jared Rice on Unsplash
Clear your mind from all that anxiety and stress.
8. Play Board Gamesgold ring on white paper Photo by Joshua Hoehne on Unsplash
A game night full of fun!
9. Create And Or Write In A Journalred and purple coloring pencils on pink journal Photo by Jess Bailey on Unsplash
Your personal book of expressions.
11. Watch The Sunset Or Sunrisesilhouette of trees near body of water during sunset Photo by Dave Hoefler on Unsplash
12. Have A Bonfirebonfire Photo by Patrick Hendry on Unsplash
Grab a couple friends, some marshmallows and keep warm.
16. Do Yogawoman doing yoga pose Photo by Patrick Malleret on Unsplash
Some benefits of yoga are increases in balance and strength as well as a decrease in stress.
18. Go Stargazinglow angle photo of starry night Photo by guille pozzi on Unsplash
Who knows...maybe you will see a shooting star.
21. Write A Short Storyfountain pen on black lined paper Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash
The world is your oyster.
22. Watch A Moviephotography of Cinema Photo by Myke Simon on Unsplash
Stay in, go out, or maybe try a drive-in.
24. Try A New Restaurantred padded sofa and tables inside building Photo by Spencer Davis on Unsplash
27. Go To A Museumdinosaur structure in museum Photo by Anthony DELANOIX on Unsplash
Go check out the latest exhibits.
32. Go On A Triplake at the center of mountain at daytime Photo by Alex Ip on Unsplash
Go somewhere new...whether it is a day trip or a long vacation!
33. Take A Napbrown and black short coated medium sized dog lying on gray concrete floor during daytime Photo by Pete Walls on Unsplash
35. Go Snowboarding, Skiing, Or Ice Skatingperson in red jacket and blue pants riding on ski blades on snow covered ground during Photo by Curt Nichols on Unsplash
36. Go Fishing Or Ice Fishingperson holding black fishing rod Photo by Mathieu Le Roux on Unsplash
One of my absolute favorites! Don't knock it til you try it.
37. Volunteer To Give Backgroup of children photography Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash
Plan a mission trip or donate money to cancer research.
38. Go Outside And Play Sportsbrown Wilson American football Photo by Dave Adamson on Unsplash
Soccer, basketball, football, tennis, volleyball, baseball, gymnastics, swimming, bad mitten, hockey, cornhole, bocce, shooting, golf, surfing, fishing, hunting, lacrosse, rugby and so many more.
39. Go Camping Or To A Cabinthree dome tents with lights on forest beside campfire Photo by Tommy Lisbin on Unsplash
Let's gather 'round the campfire, and sing our campfire song.
40. Tye Dye T-Shirts Or Really Anythingblue yellow and red textile Photo by Daniele Levis Pelusi on Unsplash
42. Write A Goal Or Gratitude ListToday I am Grateful book Photo by Gabrielle Henderson on Unsplash
Endless reasons to be thankful.
43. Teach Yourself Something NewTaken during a party of a choir. Photo by Geert Pieters on Unsplash
Maybe learn a new instrument or how to solve a Rubik's Cube.
44. Surround Yourself With Family And Friendsthree men and one woman laughing during daytime Photo by Helena Lopes on Unsplash
45. Visit A Body Of Watergrey canoe on calm body of water near tall trees at daytime Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash
Maybe sit on a dock or skip some rocks.
47. Set Off Fireworksfireworks display Photo by Kristian Løvstad on Unsplash
Have fun but be cautious.