50 Songs To Cure Your Post-Holiday Blues

Stop, Drop, and Dance

Ah, the end of the holiday season. Your home is likely filled with New Year's party streamers and baked goods/leftovers from the holiday season. Although the return to normality and promise of New Year's Resolutions are underway, you're likely suffering from the post-holiday blues. While adults are returning back to work, students are heading back to school with the looming promise of a new semester ahead of them.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the New Year as an opportunity to further ingrain myself in the Elon community and truly come into my own. However, with this comes the responsibility of schoolwork, keeping up with my athletics, and beginning to establish my **professional** career that I have procrastinated thinking about until now. However, how am I supposed to do this without the perfect playlist to keep me going when I feel like I'm about to fall short?

DISCLAIMER: Some of these songs are explicit, so they may not be for everyone. Also, it is personally created by yours truly and likely will not conform to everyone's music taste. With that said, pick out the songs you like and start a playlist of your own!

1. Come on Eileen- Save Ferris

2. 3005- Childish Gambino

3. Drive By- Train

4. Consideration- Rihanna ft. SZA

5. Mr. Brightside- The Killers

6. Dog Days are Over- Florence and the Machine

7. Somebody that I Used to Know- Gotye

8. Best I Ever Had- Gavin DeGraw

9. Dancing On My Own- Robyn

10. Favorite Song- Chance the Rapper

11. Strive- A$AP Ferg ft. Missy Elliott

12. London Bridge- Fergie

13. Promiscuous- Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland

14. Ignition (Remix)- R. Kelly

15. What's My Age Again?- blink-182

16. Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield

17. Countdown- Beyonce

18. Everytime We Touch- Cascada

19. Angels- Chance The Rapper ft. Saba

20. Get Silly- V.I.C.

21. FourFiveSeconds- Rihanna, Paul McCartney, Kanye West

22. Broke- Jason Derulo ft. Keith Urban & Stevie Wonder

23. Save Me, San Francisco- Train

24. All My Friends- Snakehips

25. Woke the F*ck Up- Jon Bellion

26. Caroline- Amine

27. Morning in America- Jon Bellion

28. Mambo No. 5- Lou Bega

29. Doin' Dirt- Maroon 5

30. I Will Wait- Mumford & Sons

31. Natural Disaster- Zac Brown Band

32. Ribs- Lorde

33. Tequila! Remix- J. Rabbit

34. Mama Said- Lukas Graham

35. Forgive Me Father- DJ Khaled ft. Meghan Trainor, Wiz Khalifa & Wale

36. Shark in the Water- V.V. Brown

37. Woo- Rihanna

38. Bound 2- Kanye West

39. 4x4- Miley Cyrus ft. Nelly

40. Cupid's Chokehold- Gym Class Heroes

41. The Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani

42. Potential Breakup Song- Aly & AJ

43. End of Time- Beyonce

44. Natalie- Bruno Mars

45. Show Me- Bruno Mars

46. The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco

47. Figure It Out- Maroon 5

48. Just Fine- Mary J. Blige

49. Hollywood- Michael Buble

50. Peanut Butter Jelly- Galantis