50 Great Movie Quotes From A Millennial's Favorite Movies

Movies always have one specific line that sticks out to me.
79

Movies have always been a big part of my life. They’re not only a form of entertainment but a way to connect with people and make memories. Some of my greatest nights with friends and family have been spent either paying to go to an old movie theater, or staying in with popcorn, PJs, and junk food; sitting on a comfy couch with blankets and watching a film. With great movies comes great scenes, amount and many great scenes have memorable lines. I am someone who very much enjoys repeating movie lines. That being said I have accumulated a number of lines that have become my absolute favorites, and just so happen to be memorized and loved by many. Do any of these sound familiar?

50. “Say hello to my little friend.” – Scarface (1983)

49. “Yo, Adrian!” – Rocky (1976)

48. “They’re here.”- Poltergeist (1982)

47. “As if!”- Clueless (1995)

46. “I’m walking here!”- Midnight Cowboy (1969)

45. “Argo @#$% yourself.”- Argo (2012)

44. Yippie-Ki-Yay, mother$%#@*&!”- Die Hard (1988)

43. “Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.”- Wall Street (1987)

42. “Attica! Attica!”- Dog Day Afternoon (1975)

41. “Snap out of it!”- Moonstruck (1987)

40. “Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.”- Planet of the Apes (1968)

39. “You talking to me?”- Taxi Driver (1976)

38. “Stella! Hey, Stella!”- A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) 37. “All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.”- Sunset Boulevard (1950)

36. “The Dude abides.”- The Big Lebowski (1998)

35. “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.”- The Help (2011)

34. “They call it a Royale with cheese.”- Pulp Fiction (1994)

33. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”- Love Story (1970)

32. “I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way.”- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)

31. “I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley.”- Airplane! (1980)

30. “Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me, aren’t’ you?”- The Graduate (1980)

29. “Here’s Johnny!”- The Shining (1980)

28. “There’s no crying in baseball!”- A League of Their Own (1992)

27. “You had me at Hello.”- Jerry Maguire (1996)

26. “Bond. James Bond.”- Dr. No (1962)

25. “I’ll have what she’s having.”- When Harry Met Sally (1989)

24. “The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.”- Fight Club (1999)

23. “You can’t handle the truth!”- A Few Good Men (1992)

22. “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.”- The Godfather (1972)

21. “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”- Jaws (1975)

20. “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.”- Dirty Dancing (1987)

19. “No wire hangers, ever!”- Mommie Dearest (1981)

18. “May the force be with you.”- Star Wars (1977)

17. “I’m mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!”- Network (1976)

16. “I’m the King of the world!”- Titanic (1997)

15. “If you build it, he will come.”- Field of Dreams (1989)

14. “Go ahead, make my day.”- Sudden Impact (1983)

13. “Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need roads.”- Back to the Future (1985)

12. “Show me the money.”- Jerry Maguire (1996)

11. “Houston, we have a problem.”- Apollo 13 (1995)

10. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.”- Psycho (1960)

9. “Toga! Toga!”- Animal House (1978)

8. “Fasten your seatbelt. It’s going to be a bumpy night.”- All About Ever (1950)

7. Here’s looking at you kid.”- Casablanca (1942)

6. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning.”- Apocalypse Now (1979)

5. “As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.”- Gone With the Wind (1939)

4. “Good Morning, Vietnam!”- Good Morning, Vietnam (1987)

3. “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”- Notting Hill (1999)

2. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys.”- Dead Poets Society (1989)

1. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”- Gone With the Wind (1939)

Out of all of the movies I’ve seen in my 23 years, (and let me tell you it’s more than I can literally count) I probably have much more than 50. However, these just so happen to be some of my favorites that I will always recite when that perfect moment in the film comes on.