50 Things To Do With Your Friends That Don't Involve Alcohol

There are plenty of things to do that don't involve alcohol.
3137

Being a college student who hates to drink is difficult. Every time I get invited anywhere it almost ALWAYS involves drinking. If I don't want to go I'm such a "buzz kill" or I need to "live a little."

I'm sorry, but I don't see the fun in spending every weekend blacked out and and not being in control of my actions around hundreds of people I don't know or trust. Every so often sure it's fun to go out and just have a good time, but I absolutely do not want to spend every weekend destroying my liver. I just don't see the point, and if you want to spend your time that way then, by all means, go ahead.

But what bothers me, is that I'm shamed for not wanting to spend my time that way and if I don't go and hangout with people at parties then we just don't hangout at all. There's plenty of fun things to do that don't involve alcohol. Here is a list of 50 fun things to do with your friends that don't involve alcohol.

1. Go to a state or national park

2. Grill out and watch the game

3. Go to the beach

4. Have a movie night or go to the movies

5. Go ice skating

6. Have a game night

7. Go to the zoo

8. Run a 5K

9. Go to dinner

10. Play in a local sports tournament

11. Volunteer at an animal shelter

12. Go to a concert

13. Go to the fair or carnival

14. Have a picnic

15. Go get coffee

16. Go shopping

17. Go camping

18. Go stargazing

19. Watch the sunrise or sunset

20. Join an exercise group

21. Go to an Escape Room

22. Go to a museum

23. Go to an art festival

24. Go to an arcade

25. Play laser tage

26. Go kayaking

27. Play mini golf

28. Go on a road trip

29. At home spa night

30. Go get ice cream

31. Try your hand at some pinterest projects

32. Binge a new Netflix show

33. Make a podcast

34. Go on a bike ride

35. Have a baking night

36. Take an art class

37. Get your nails done

38. Make tie-dye shirts

39. Go swimming

40. Explore a nearby city you've never been to

41. Go through your closets and donate the clothes you don't want

42. Get some stress relief coloring books and go crazy

43. Go bowling

44. Go skiing or snowboarding

45. Go see a play

46. Go to an amusement park

47. Go to a food festival

48. Go get brunch

49. Go to a comedy club

50. Go to a sporting event

There are so many more things that aren't on this list. If you want to go out and drink that's okay, but please don't forget about your friends who don't like drinking. There's plenty of things you can do with them that don't involve alcohol and that will make them feel 1000 times more comfortable.