Every writer hates this, but we are human so this does happen, writers block. Writers block is the worst feeling. Being a writer myself I always tend to find myself not knowing what to write about. Here is a list of some things to write about when you are experiencing writers block.
- Write about an experience you just went through: writing about a new experience can always be exciting especially if you want to write about it!
- Write about your opinion on an issue/social issue: when writing about this, be conscience of others but put your own spin on it so people know that you are aware of current situations
- Write about your hopes and dreams: this may be personal preference but writing about yourself and what you experience/ want to experience is something we should always write about!
- Write about family and friends: I write about my family and friends a lot and I love doing this because it makes my writing have sentimental meaning.
- Write letters: when writing letters you are able to explain and communicate your opinion and care in a personal way. This creates meaning and makes people feel good!