5 Worthwhile Buys For Staying Warm

5 Worthwhile Buys For Staying Warm

From the affordable to the more pricey, these items have great value for heat.

41
5 Worthwhile Buys For Staying Warm
Digital Trends

Gone are those days when I wished for snow as a kid. Now when it snows, I pray that it doesn't snow much because I still have to chug through the snow to get somewhere. When I trudge home in the cold, I sometimes think if only I had another article of clothing on. There are a few items that you might consider investing in to stay warm to beat those (literal) winter blues!

1. Warm Lined Pants from UNIQLO

These were half-price in late January (forgive me if there are any other times during the year that they are on sale because I haven't noted them) but are low stock again because they are awesome! Imagine walking around with comforting soft fleece around your leg and a pair of pants that you can wear with any outfit. Perhaps I'm incredibly biased towards inner fleece lined products, but they sure make the cold weather seem less daunting!

2. Infared Wooden Foot Sauna from Wellspring Products, Inc.

People tend to have poor circulation at the extremities, so our feet and hands feel cold easily. Luckily, you can buy a sauna to bake your feet in! It takes five minutes to heat up, and this therapy is soothing for feet that can't be warmed by socks and/or feet that have been freezing from shoveling the outdoors.

3. Brondell L60-EW LumaWarm Heated Nightlight Elongated Toilet Seat

This one's more of a no-brainer because who wouldn't want a warm toasty seat to sit on first thing in the morning or in the middle of the night? There's a toilet bowl light and also three different heated temperature settings for you to use to your heart's content.

4. Ember Mug

This smart ceramic mug will keep your hot beverage nice and warm wherever you are. It's available in a cup version as well as a travel mug. You can control the temperature by simply rotating its bottom portion. The travel mug was also the winner of the 2017 IDSA IDEA Industrial Design Awards, giving credit to its beautifully sleek and functional design.

5. Smart Parka 1.0 from North Aware

If all that isn't enough for you, go ahead and order this new product! With built-in gloves, tech pockets, scarf, hat pouch, and the ability for extension, it gives the indecisive buyer all the features one could possibly ask for in a coat. This garnered 3.5 million dollars of support on Kickstarter, so many can vouch for its insulation reputation.