5 Worst Newspaper Headlines

5 Worst Newspaper Headlines

With how bad some people are at writing newspaper headlines, you would swear that it was rocket science, or trying to keep a 3-1 lead in a series.

640
5 Worst Newspaper Headlines
Youtube

I've started to notice something the further I go into this whole writing thing.

There are a lot of stupid/poorly written headlines in the world. As someone who writes multiple articles a week, I get it. Creating a good headline is hard. It takes wit, creativity, and a thorough knowledge of language and word usage.

With how bad some people are at it, though, you would swear that it was rocket science, or trying to keep a 3-1 lead in a series.

Here are my least favorites article headlines.

LeBron Jr. Looks Just Like His Dad

You mean to tell me that LeBron's 11-year-old son, Bronny, looks just like his father, the man who helped create him? I, for one, am shocked!

Diana Was Still Alive Hours Before She Died

Let me get this straight. Hours before her tragic death, Princess Diana was alive? I need to sit down. This is all too much to handle.

Illinois Executive To Enter Witness Protection Program

This one requires a little more context.

Way to keep his identity a secret, Y'all. Naturally, when one enters a witness protection program, the first thing that should be done is put their face and name in the paper.

One-Armed Man Applauds The Kindness Of Strangers

Y'all sure he clapped for them? Let's try to pick our words better.

Statistics Show That Teen Pregnancy Drops Off After Age 25

I was under the impression that people stopped being teens when they hit 20, but apparently not. I can't wait to be a 25-year-old teen!