5 Ways to Drink Coffee Concentrate

5 Ways to Drink Coffee Concentrate

Coffee is a universal love language. It’s a drink that transcends geography and culture. Millions of people all over the world share the pleasure of a coffee ritual. How coffee is enjoyed is a personal choice and should be celebrated.

1301
Drink Coffee Concentrate

Coffee is a universal love language. It’s a drink that transcends geography and culture. Millions of people all over the world share the pleasure of a coffee ritual. How coffee is enjoyed is a personal choice and should be celebrated. For some it’s that cup of ambition in the morning that helps them get out there and conquer the day. For others, it's a mid-afternoon pick-me-up that brings them the comfort and energy they need to finish the day strong.

Regardless of how you choose to enjoy your coffee, you deserve to have a superior-quality brew in your life. With Jot, all the benefits of high-end coffee, with none of the hassle of an elongated preparation routine are yours. How? The answer is simple. Jot’s coffee concentrate is one of the best ways to enjoy your favorite beverage.

What Exactly is Coffee Concentrate?

Jot is one of the leading brands when it comes to making high-quality coffee concentrate that delivers the caffeine you need, as well as the flavor and experience you crave. Coffee is not just a pragmatic tool to help you stay awake, or give you the extra push you need to make it through your day. It is a pleasurable experience. We want to have it in our lives because of how it tastes, makes us feel, and the way it propels us forward.

Jot’s signature brew brings the absolute best of both worlds. Jot coffee concentrate delivers high-quality caffeine, and is up to 20x more concentrated than competing brands. This innovator never sacrifices rich, aromatic coffee flavor or the uplifting experience synonymous with coffee drinking.

Also, the packaging is lovely. A thick glass bottle of Jot occupies minimal space in your fridge making it convenient and unassuming. Jot also comes with a fancy branded tablespoon to ensure precision measurements for your recipes.

If you have never used a coffee concentrate, it may seem surprising to imagine you can concoct a brew to rival your favorite barista beverage…from the comfort of your own home! Let’s look at how. Here are five of our favorite fun beverages to make with coffee concentrate.

The Americano

First on the list is one of the most popular drinks in America, the Americano. The drink has a uniquely American heritage (as the name implies) due to its origin dating back to World War II. United States troops stationed in Italy were not accustomed to the more extreme form of Italian espresso prevalent throughout the region. The troops were overpowered by the robust, acidic, strength of Italian espresso, so they simply added hot water to it.

By diluting down the strength of the espresso, they were able to make something that drank like the regular, hot, drip coffee from home, but had the flavor profile of the espresso loved by Italians.

This same goodness is at the ready with coffee concentrate. All you have to do is take 6 ounces of hot water and add in one tablespoon of Jot concentrate coffee. This rich, soft, drinkable Americano will rival even your favorite barista blend. It is the perfect midday pick-me-up.

Hot Coffee

What about just regular drip coffee? The key to understanding how to create a delicious coffee beverage with coffee concentrate is in understanding the level to dilute the concentrate. Every teaspoon of coffee concentrate from Jot has up to 30% more yield per bean than your average coffee brand. This translates to world-class signature coffee taste in a small package.

To make an outstanding cup of hot coffee, all you have to do is change the amount of water you add to the coffee concentrate to 8 ounces. This slight variation in the volume of liquid you add to Jot will get you from an Americano to a classic cup of hot drip coffee.

Iced Latte

Of course, you can’t forget about an incredible iced latte. Very little in the world of coffee says comfort the way your favorite iced latte does. The blend of milk with the taste of the espresso creates a soft, energizing, and addictive experience that keeps you coming back time and again.

All you have to do is pick out your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk, pour 8 ounces over ice then add one tablespoon of concentrate. With some of the strongest coffee on the market and one of the best blends you can taste, these lattes will transform any day and become your new favorite.

Coffee Tonic

Feeling a little more exotic? Try pouring 8 ounces of your favorite brand of tonic over ice and adding a tablespoon of Jot coffee concentrate. The tonic brings out certain aspects of the rich Jot blend and creates a mouthful that’s hard to beat. Coffee tonic may not be everyone’s proverbial cup of tea, but it’s definitely worth trying out.

The Macchiato

Last but not least, is the famous macchiato. If you want to make it traditionally, add one tablespoon of Jot to 2 ounces of hot water and 2 ounces steamed milk. Top with foam for the true-to-form authentic experience and enjoy.

If you want to spice it up with a more modern style macchiato, pick your favorite milk, add a flavor like vanilla, or caramel to your cup, then drop a tablespoon of Jot right on top and let it slowly diffuse into your drink.

Just Have Fun With It

There are so many ways to experiment and have fun with your Jot coffee concentrate. With its world-class flavor and up to 20x more potency than average coffee, this concentrate will really deliver the boost you need from your daily cup of coffee.