5 Ways That Food Is Better Than Boys

5 Ways That Food Is Better Than Boys

Food will be there for you no matter what. Can you say the same about boys?

13
5 Ways That Food Is Better Than Boys

5 Ways That Food is Better Than Boys

1. Food won’t tease you.

Food will never tease you about something that you might be self-conscious about. You never have to worry about food making fun of you or playing a prank on you the way that a boy might. It will always love you and make you happy.

2. Food won’t talk back to you.

Every once in a while you will meet a boy, or really just any person for that matter, that is going to give you some attitude. They might talk back to you or be kind of mean, but food will never do that to you. It will always treat you well since it cannot give you an attitude.

3. Food knows exactly how to make you feel better after a bad day.

Food doesn’t only know how to make you feel better after a bad day, but it can make a good day even better. If you’ve ever had your favorite food after a bad day it can make you feel so much better. If you’ve ever got to have your favorite food after a good day, it can make you feel like you’re on top of the world. There’s a reason that they call it comfort food isn’t there?

4. Food doesn’t care what you look like.

There is always going to be a day that you feel like you don’t look the best, on those days boys might make you feel a little bit worse and they probably aren’t the people you should be talking to about the way that you look. Food on the other hand, will do nothing but lift you up. Stress eating is a real thing people and it definitely can make you feel a lot better.

5. Food will never leave you.

Boys come and go, but food is going to be in your life forever. You literally need it to live so food will be there for you for a long long time. Live life to the fullest and remember that you don’t need boys when you have food. Just eat and be merry.