5 Perfect Vegan Meals For Those Living The College Life

You may be putting off those assignments, but it's important not to put off eating well!

16

1. Vegan "everything" rice is delicious!

I don't have a set recipe for this, but it's pretty simple. Just use your preference of rice and some beans and vegetables. I like to use garbanzo beans, mixed vegetables, and sometimes, I use black beans or tofu for my rice. Add spices and soy sauce, and you got yourself a nice bowl of "everything" rice. If you want a recipe to base it on, here you go!

2. Ramen with tofu and vegetables is my go-to.

Okay, I LOVE ramen! Steam some vegetables and bake tofu that's been marinated in soy sauce or even throw some seaweed in there. I use the Sapporo Ichiban Miso Ramen which I get from Target, and it's the only vegan ramen I found in a store near me so far.

3. Buffalo cauliflower tacos is a default meal in my life!

This is another default meal of mine because it doesn't take much work to make. You just make the batter, mix the cauliflower in, and bake!

4. Black bean burgers are so easy.

Black bean burgers are SO easy to make, especially for college students when you need something quick to make most of the time. I usually just mash up the black beans with a fork, add a ton of different spices and bread crumbs, then mix it up and form it into a patty shape.

5. Vegan Garlic Butter Pasta with broccoli is the perfect alternative to red sauce.

Pasta is always an easy meal to cook! If you're like me and your stomach can't handle too much red sauce, then this is a great option. Along with broccoli, sometimes I'll add mushrooms or spinach depending on what I have on hand which I think can be applied to a number of these recipes.