5 Unique Jobs For People Who Love To Travel

Not your typical 9-5.

355
Jessica Wear

Office jobs aren't for everyone. If you're looking for a big change in your day-to-day check out these cool jobs.

1. Digital Nomad

Your laptop is your office. Feel like cruising to Bali this week? No problem. Just find a computer or some wifi and work while laying on the beach.

2. Hostels

Hostels are great for short time work and a lot of them will let you occupy a bed for free in exchange for a few hours of work. You won't normally make any money, but hey- free housing.

3. Music Festival Worker

Obviously, there is a huge market for touring music festivals all over the world. Get a job with one and hop on the bus until you can't remember what day it is.

4. Create an Amazon Store

You can get a lot of products way cheaper overseas than you can in the states, so turn a profit by purchasing them in bulk and selling them at a markup online.

5. Airbnb Host

Sure, you have to actually own a room for this to work but it's still a really easy way to fund your travels. Find a conveniently located studio apartment in a popular destination and rent will cover itself soon enough, with plenty left over to fulfill your wanderlust.