5 Tips on How To Have a Great Black Friday

Ways To Survive The Night

7
Top Portal Review

Ladies and gentlemen, one of my favorite times of the year is finally here: Black Friday.

Black Friday is a guilty pleasure all shoppers love to take part in. Sales on expensive gifts, a great excuse to stay up late, and a fun outing with friends are just some of the reasons this day is so great. Read below to learn a few tips on how to make your shopping experience a great one.

Photo: http://thefw.com/black-friday-memes/

1. Plan Ahead

Fellow shoppers, planning ahead is one of the most important things you can do for this day. Make a list of the specific stores you would like to go to and write down the times their sales will begin. Also, gather all of the catalogs from your favorite stores so you know exactly what you're planning on buying instead of wasting time walking around the stores and giving other people the chance to buy what you want to get.

2. Set a Budget

There is nothing more depressing than going Black Friday shopping with an empty wallet. Start putting money aside for this day in your savings account so you don't miss out on all the fun. Set a specific amount on how much you want to spend but also leave a little leg room available in case you see a pair of shoes on sale that you must have. If you can, make extra payments on your credit cards before going shopping so you can swipe your card without feeling guilty.

3. Make It a Date

Fellas, if your lady is a shopaholic, this is the perfect date. Not only will you get to spend a lot of time with her, but you will also learn what she likes to get ideas for her Christmas gift. Ladies, if you don't want your boo with you on this day (which is understandable because they will just slow you down) invite all of your friends! Black Friday shopping is always more fun if you go with your partners in crime. Going with other people is also helpful in making sure you get the last Kate Spade bag that's on sale before someone else does.

4. Don't Wear Uncomfortable Clothing

One of the worst things you can do is to wear the same cute outfit you wore to Thanksgiving dinner to go Black Friday shopping. Wear something comfortable, such as workout clothes, so that you can last the whole night. Sneakers and flats will be a must if you plan to do a lot of walking. Make sure to bring warm clothing as well in case you will have to wait in lines outside.

5. Don't Take It Too Seriously

If the video game your nephew wanted is all sold out, don't worry about it. The video game will probably be on sale on Cyber Monday or at another store. Don't let little things like this ruin your night. There will always be more opportunities on buying the perfect gifts for Christmas and you will still have time to look for it. Black Friday is supposed to be a fun shopping experience to add to the Holiday season.

So there you go my fellow shoppers. Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner and I will see you at the stores that same night.