5 Times Patti Murin Was The Most Relateable Celebrity

She uses her social media to express what everyone is thinking.

79
Colin Donnell

Patti Murin is a wonderful human being who uses her social media accounts to share her thoughts, feelings, and personal pictures with her fans. She's one of the few celebrities that use their social medias often and well, and I think that it makes her one of the most relatable celebrities ever. If you don't believe me, here are a few examples of her relatable posts.

1. Her confusion about the electoral college.

This is something that happens every four years in the US. So why are we so confused about it every time it happens I don't know the answer to that, but I know that Patti's tweet was exactly what I was thinking.

2. How much she loves animals.

If you follow Patti anywhere, you know she's obsessed with dogs. And honestly, who doesn't get excited about puppies*? *The term "puppy" is not limited to actual puppies. Any dog can be classified as a puppy, regardless of age, size, or any other defining feature. All dogs are big puppies who deserve love. If you can, support Muddy Paws Rescue in New York City, where these adorable little pups were from.

3. How much she loves her husband.

Patti and Colin are adorable together. Like, honestly, #relationshipgoals. But she's not the only one who loves him, since he was named one of the 15 Best TV Actors of 2016!

4. How she explains fandoms perfectly.

While Negan from The Walking Dead may not be my first choice for this, there is always that one character in every fandom that you love who all your friends hate. Because he's the bad guy. But you think you can change him because you see the good behind the evil.

5. The way she takes totally serious pictures with her friends.

Totally serious. We all do things like this with our friends, because who has time for heels with those grates in the sidewalk?

Patti is seriously the best. If you don't already, you should follow her on Twitter and Instagram for more gems like these. Trust me, you'll be liking and re-tweeting everything she posts in no time. Also, be sure to catch her in Chicago Med when it returns in January 8th on NBC!

Finally, Patti, I'm sorry for how hard I stalked you in order to get material for this article.