Teachers And Parents, These 5 TikTok Teachers Will Save Your Soul

It's no surprise that teachers of TikTok have taken over the most addictive app!

305
Instagram via Dan Shutes
https://www.instagram.com/mr_shutes/

These five teachers will restore your faith in humanity.

1. Kevin McClintock

Mr. McClintock (@mr.mctiktok) Official TikTok | Watch Mr. McClintock's Newest TikTok Videos

www.tiktok.com

Besides all the funny roast sessions that he and his students have, Kevin (@Mr.Mctiktok) really shows his love for teaching and how much he wants to adapt to the new way of the world with his students. I love the energy that he gives to his students, in fact, right now Kevin is holding a fundraiser to help his school thrive during the coronavirus pandemic! How amazing is that?! Please go check that out on his TikTok profile!

2. Jackie Dunn

Jackie (@jackie_k_dunn) TikTok | Watch Jackie's Newest TikTok Videos

www.tiktok.com

Jackie (@jackie_k_dunn) is literally one of the most educated people I have ever observed and learned from! From behavior management to education itself, Jackie is on the ball for all of it and it just shows how much she loves her job!

3. Mis F

Ms. F (@ms_frazzled) TikTok | Watch Ms. F's Newest TikTok Videos

www.tiktok.com

This woman (@ms_frazzled) is one of the sweetest people! She doesn't share just about her classroom/teacher life but she also shares stuff from her personal life! I love that she treats her students as equals and promotes that there's room for improvement (even for adults)!

4. Dan Shutes

Mr. Shutes (@danshutes) TikTok | Watch Mr. Shutes's Newest TikTok Videos

www.tiktok.com

Dan (@danshutes) is another amazing teacher of TikTok and my favorite quality of Dan is that he always makes it a point to show that he cares about his students' safety and their feelings. I think those are two very important qualities to have as a teacher especially in today's day and age!

5. Meghan Mayer

Meghan (@thecrazycreativeteacher) TikTok | Watch Meghan's Newest TikTok Videos

www.tiktok.com

If you need any hacks for your classroom, Megan (thecrazycreativeteacher) is your girl! This woman will save your life!