5 Things To Remember In 2018

5 Things To Remember In 2018

In 2018, don't beat yourself up over the simple, little things.

428
5 Things To Remember In 2018
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/12/16/6364903247545903531343576690_sparkler%202.jpg

We're at that point of the year again where you usually hear people making resolutions. If you're stuck and don't know what to do, here are a few I think are important to remember, and follow through with.

1. Love yourself more

There are times that I tend to beat myself up. A lot actually. I am hard on myself and expect everything to be perfect.I know there are a lot of people out there like that. In 2018, don't beat yourself up over the simple, little things. Instead, try to be the best version of yourself that you can be. Push yourself, but in healthy ways. If things don't go the way you planned them to, try a different way, and be flexible.

2. Learn something new every day

Be open to learning something new every single day. You are constantly surrounded by people every day who have different ways they do things. Be open, and learn. That doesn't mean you have to like others ways, but be respectful and see if you can use something they have to offer. Stay humble, and make the best of what you don't like.

3. Dream bigger

I can already tell 2018 will be an incredible year. So many good things will happen, and if you're at a point right now where you are afraid of what others might say about your dream, know that they don't have to understand it. It's not theirs. So dream bigger. Dream the impossible, and watch it happen because if you're willing to work for it, it will become a reality. Set aside time in your day to dream and just think on a bigger level.

4. Be more grateful

There are so many things surrounding us that we sometimes lack being grateful for. Every day, people cross your path that you may notice, but sometimes you're just going about your day normally. Stop more often, and take account of those in your life, and make sure they know how much you appreciate them. Make your life intentional and be grateful for little things that are so easily forgotten.

5. Keep a journal

If you don't already have a journal, I highly recommend one. Journaling daily helps get your thought on paper, whatever they may be. Write down daily goals, or aspirations of how you want your week to be. It will help get things out of your head, and somewhere tangible. Have mentor or friend go over them with you, and talk about some of the things that may be bothering you, or even things you hope to do better with next week.

Hopefully, these things helped you get more or even better resolutions to make 2018 your best year yet! Good luck, and remember, BE FLEXIBLE! Not everything will go how you wish it would, and that's okay!