5 Things To Do Inside During A Rainy Day

Sometimes you just need YOU days
161

I am not a fan of going out on rainy days. This is why I always try and dedicate these times for myself. On nice, beautiful sunny days you will notice I am always outside enjoying the weather and hanging out with friends. But on rainy days, you will notice that I won’t even leave my house.

Here are five things you could do on rainy days if you are like me and do not like leaving your house, unless you really have too.

1. Take a bath.

Nothing says YOU day without taking a nice bath. Open up the bath bombs, grab your favorite candle and just enjoy the peace and the scents. It’s not like you are going anywhere and it feels so wonderful.

2. Do inside work.

Clean the dishes do your laundry, vacuum, a clean house is a happy house, it’s not like you have anywhere to be. It feels good to have a clean house so when it’s nice out the next day people can come over they know you weren’t actually being lazy.

3. Do something you really like doing.

If you like coloring but feel like you have no time for it, color! I you love reading but feel like you have no time for it, read! Do something passive that you love doing but never have time for. This is even a great opportunity to learn something new, maybe learn how to croquet by watching videos. You will be happy to learn a new useful skill!

4. Order food or cook food for yourself.

If you love going out, order in, or if you like cooking for yourself, then cook for yourself! It is so nice and peaceful to eat the foods you enjoy on a rainy day. Enjoy wearing your comfortable clothes, eating, and watching the rain fall from your window. That alone is aesthetically pleasing and not something I would pass up on a rainy day.

5. Watch Netflix.

This is something I always do on a rainy day; this is something I bet a lot of people do on a rainy day. The reason why it is last is because there are a lot more things you can do other than just watching Netflix, don’t ignore your responsibilities. The end of the day is upon us and the house is cleaned: a perfect time to cuddle with your pet or stuffed animals and watch either a movie or your favorite show until you want to go to bed.

There are still a lot more things you can do inside during a rainy day, but this is what I usually do. I hope this helps! Enjoy the rain!