5 Things I Bought on Amazon prime day that i definitely don't need

Did I spend more money then I should during Amazon Prime? yes. Do I care? A little but I'm not going to let you know.

681

Anyone who is anyone knows that this past week was Amazon Prime Day. The day where all Amazon Prime users rejoice in reduced prices and fast shipping because we give Amazon a little (or a lot) of our money every month. As I gleamed in happiness at all my Amazon buys, I realized that I don't need any of this stuff....

Amazon Echo

Amazon

I mean Alexa is nice and everything, but it just gives me one more reason to never get up from my bed... because I also bought an Amazon Fire Stick to match my Amazon Echo, and now that I think about it - it also goes pretty well with the Roku I already have.

This Thermos

Amazon

This thermos was really cheap, and Amazon thought I would really like it, and of course, I buy everything Amazon tells me to. Especially on Prime Day. I don't really pack my lunch in containers though, so this will probably end up in a cabinet of other kitchen things I don't use, like my food scale, protein powder, and other things that make me feel like I have my life together

These Bathroom Wall Decals

Amazon

These bathroom wall decals that I actually do not think are the worse thing I bought on Amazon Prime Day. They are actually probably the best thing I bought on Amazon Prime Day.

These Fancy Spoons

Amazon

These fancy spoons that I thought would make me seem refined and cultured, but really just end up look odd among my dollar store utensils.

This Book on Adulting

Amazon

I saw this book and thought this is exactly what I need - a step-by-step guide to getting my life together - but as soon as it arrived I placed it among my shelf of other books I bought, but don't have time to read. However, now that I've reflected on the absurd amount of money I spent on Amazon Prime Day, I should probably go read that book.

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.