5 Things Any Girl In A 'Family Of Boys' Can Relate To Way TOO Much
popular

Being the only girl isn't so bad, after all.

1368
Personal Photo

Being the only girl in a family of boys is a very interesting, yet fun dynamic to grow up in. There are things you do and go through on a daily basis without even realizing it is because you are the only girl.

1. Mom likes shopping for you the best

Probably the biggest perk!! It gets so old shopping for sweatpants and new gym shoes for sons, but when a daughter wants to go shopping and browse all the cute clothes, Mom's enjoy doing it. There's a better chance you'll get random clothing items or cute décor from your mom that caught her eye while she was shopping for herself.

2. You are tougher and stronger than most of your friends

Of course, you and your brothers love eachother but fights happen within siblings no matter what. If you grew up with only brothers, fights were not only screaming matches but tended to become physical more often than not. Eventually, girls have to learn how to stand their own ground. You are your moms go to for all girly events

Whether it be a shopping trip, nail appointmentor spa day, no one wants to go alone. If you're the only girl you have no sisters to compete against to go with mom. There's nothing better than your parent asking you if you want to tag along on a pamper day!

3. You tended to play more physical sports growing up

Growing up with all boys, whenever you played with them it would always be sports they enjoyed. You never choreographed a dance with them or watched princess movies. Throughout the years, you would learn to love the sports you always played with your brothers. As you grew up, you would join basketball or soccer teams over cheer or dance because its what you know best.

4. Your Dad treated you like a son

Growing up with only brothers, you have to learn to not be too sensitive. Your dad treated you like one of the boys, because it is what he was used to. You went to more major leauge sporting events than most of your friends, because it is what most of your family loved to do, and you came to love it just as much as them.

5. You love every second of it

Everyone's childhood is unique and growing up with only boys makes it even better. You learn to laugh at your mistakes and joke around with their sense of humor.