5 Summer Snack Ideas

5 Summer Snack Ideas

Simple and Easy Healthy snacks

19
5 Summer Snack Ideas
YouTube.com

Have you ever wanted a cool, healthy summer snack? Well, don’t worry because this week, I will be sharing 5 healthy summer snack ideas that you’ll adore. Personally, I always find myself looking for a small and healthy snack. Summer can do one of two things to my appetite. It can increase it and or destroy it. I can easily be affected by the heat of summer and when this happens, it’s hard to have a cool, healthy snack to munch on. So here are just a few ideas that I have found great for summer snacking. I’ll also include how to prepare them so you can jump right in and get to snacking.

1.)Strawberry Poppers.

2.)Banana Wafer Lasagna.

3.)Milk Ice Pops.

4.)Fruit Salad.

5.)Brownie Bite Surprise.

1.)Strawberry Poppers.

For this you will need the following: a knife, a table spoon, plate, vanilla yogurt, and strawberries.

First, you rinse off all the strawberries to remove any unwanted dirt. Next grab the knife and cut off the top of the strawberry that has the leaves on it. Then you are going to core the strawberries. You should make a tiny cup like shape in the strawberry. After the strawberry is cored, grab the vanilla yogurt and the table spoon and begin to fill the strawberry with the yogurt. Finally, chill them in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes. After the time has passed take them out and get to snacking.

2.)Banana Wafer Lasagna.

Ingredients: Bananas, vanilla pudding (premade or boxed), and vanilla wafers.

First, make the boxed pudding within enough time before you want to make this lasagna. It will need to be made prior to. Cut up enough bananas to fill the bottom of your size lasagna pan and to make a second layer if you choose to. Place a thin layer of pudding to span the bottom of the pan. Begin to place vanilla wafers on the bottom of the pan. (If you bought remade pudding, you will just need to just simply cover the wafers and the pan with this pudding.) Place another layer of vanilla wafers. If you have chosen to add a second layer, just repeat the same process. Next place in freezer for about 10-20 minutes.

3.)Milk Ice Pops.

Things needed: Gallon of Milk, ice pop tray with sticks, and a freezer.

First, make sure you wash the ice pop tray before using it. Next pour in milk and add tops. Place in freezer. You can enjoy these yummy treats as soon as they are frozen. These are simple easy ice pops that can actually be really enjoyable.

4.)Fruit Salad.

Necessities: strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, grapes, and any other fruit you would like to include.

First, rinse and cut up all the fruit. Make sure the larger fruits are cut into bit sized bites to assure that it will be easy to eat. Next just mix it all up in a bowl. If you want extra flavor, you can add things to it such as yogurt, Nutella, or even sprinkle sugar it lightly. Once again, an easy snack that can be so delicious.

5.)Brownie Bite Surprise.

Needs: Brownie bites (premade or homemade), Oreos, and vanilla or chocolate ice-cream.

First, make brownies (if you are making them homemade). Then, crush and mash Oreos. Push a little indent into the top of the brownie bites. This is where we are going to place the mashed Oreos. Do this while brownie is warm. If you bought premade brownies just microwave them for a few seconds to make them slightly warm. After that you can use a teaspoon and scoop little scoops of ice-cream on top of the brownie bites and they’re now ready to eat.

These are easy and simple snacks that a person can enjoy while only consuming a small number of calories. I hope you all can get use out of these little flavorful snacks just as much as I do. So relax, enjoy the snacks, and beat the summer heat.