The 5 Stages Of Making Summer Plans

The 5 Stages Of Making Summer Plans

(As explained by Kardashian GIFs.)

5
The 5 Stages Of Making Summer Plans
Celebsnow.co/uk

1. The Initial Idea

"Let's go the beach for three days next week." There it is, the idea. You and your friends make eye contact as unanimous smiles creep up your faces. Let's do it, we are going to go to the shore and have the time of our lives, well...we're going to try.

2. The Follow-Up

Now it's time to plan-—who is going to do what, go where and pay for whom. This is the most essential part of the proposal. The follow-up turns what was one just an idea into a blueprint for action. All of a sudden calls are being made and deposits sent. It's getting real, and let's hope it stays that way.

3. The Argument

This is inevitable. Every time a group tries to create some sort of semi-elaborate objective in order to accomplish a task, they cross a small bump in the road. No need to be discouraged, just reassign who is going to get food from the supermarket and who is going to order the beach tags and we'll be all set.

4. Anticipation

It's getting closer to the time of the event, and everyone is actually pretty excited. You've got your suit, towel, money, place to stay and itinerary for what is going to happen. You're ready to hit the road and drive down to the beginning of a great summer memory!

5. The Finale

I am going to give a little tip that may just save your summer plans down the line: someone always flakes. And per usual, the person who was supposed to book the motel not only didn't come through with that but is now simply not going to be coming. There is always some convenient excuse to explain the mishap. They have work, somewhere else to go or "not enough money." All perfectly fine reasons for not attending our beach trip...but not when you wait until the last minute to cancel!

However, summer '16 cannot be stopped. We're going to the beach anyway...it's not illegal to sleep in a car right?