5 Songs To Add To Your Autumn Playlist

5 Songs To Add To Your Autumn Playlist

These tunes just scream "fall."

1055
5 Songs To Add To Your Autumn Playlist
Photo by Dex Ezekiel on Unsplash

It's November, which can only mean one thing: Autumn is in full swing. With the air turning colder and leaves starting to fall, autumn is making its presence known. Here are five tunes destined to put you in the autumn spirit.

"Beige" by Yoke Lore

Besides the fact that the color beige just seems to give off fall vibes as is, "Beige" by Yoke Lore is bound to get you in the autumn spirit. Originally released in 2017, this is the perfect song to play when you're driving in that soft autumn haze and want to pretend you're in a music video.

"Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star

Soft and mellow, "Fade into You" by Mazzy Star will have you wishing you were melting away in a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. This is the perfect song to play when your classes start to pick up the pace and your to-do list starts overflowing with items needing to get done. Take a second, breathe and play some Mazzy Star.

"Cherry Wine" by Hozier

"Cherry Wine" by Hozier will make you want to curl up next to the fire with that good book you've been meaning to read and that totally over-the-top fuzzy blanket you got for Christmas that one year. This song will make you actually want to drink some cherry wine as you gaze out the window of your bedroom watching the crispy brown leaves fall to the ground.

"The Cave" By Mumford and Sons

Released in 2010, not only will this song give you major nostalgia for what your life once was, being that was released 11 years ago, but it's also the perfect tempo to make you want to put on that chunky cream-colored sweater Aunt Debra knitted for you a few falls ago and dance around in your room.

"Blue Ridge Mountains" By Fleet Foxes

This is more of a quiet tune for those mellow fall days where you're on day three of wearing the same pair of leggings because they're leggings and they take longer to get dirty, right? Anyway, you just failed your plant biology exam because you are, in fact, not a plant biology major, and so the fact that you have to take this class to begin with is nothing short of absurd. "Blue Ridge Mountains" by Fleet Foxes is the song you listen to as you shamefully walk back to your dorm as you crunch every leaf on the soggy sidewalk.

There you have it: five spectacular songs to add to your autumn playlist. Happy listening.