5 Songs on the New Ed Sheeran Album That are Must-Listens

Ed Sheeran recently dropped his newest album, No. 6 Collaborations Projects that has 15 songs that are ALL collaborations with awesome artists! in 2011, Ed released an album called No 5. Collaborations Projects, and this is the newest addition to that collection! Whether you love the bops like "You Need me, I Don't Need You", the popular jams like "Shape of You" or the slower ballads like "Perfect", this album has something for everyone, below are my top 5 favorites!

1. South of the Border (feat. Camila Cabello and Cardi B) 

This is by far my favorite song on the album! It's saucy and I literally listen to it on repeat. From Camila's beautiful verse, to Cardi's awesome rap, this song is a must-listen for any fan!

2. Best Part of Me (feat. YERBA)

This is definitely the ballad on the album. It has a sweet melody with an even sweeter message, and any fan of a classic Ed love song will definitely love this one.

3. Remember the Name (feat. Eminem and 50 Cent) 

For those fans that really like Ed's more rapper side, this song is definitely a listen. Ed, Eminem, and 50 Cent all tell their stories through the verses, and remind us that no matter how many great songs they have or don't have, we certainly will remember their names.

4. Nothing on You (feat. Paulo Londra & Dave)

This one is another saucy one with a great beat. This is a good song to jam out to for sure.

5. Put it All on Me (feat. Ella Mai)

This is another one of my favorites off the album. I've been a big fan of Ella Mai for a while, and this is an awesome collab. It's a great beat, but also has a sweet message. When two great singers come together, great things happen.

There is something on this album for everyone, including collabs with Travis Scott, Bruno Mars and Chris Stapleton. This is definitely not your average Ed album, but it's something new and definitely a good vibe. Check it out, and let me know which ones are your favorites! :)