5 Best Snapchat Face Filters

5 Best Snapchat Face Filters

1551
5 Best Snapchat Face Filters

Snapchat face filters are generally used for mild entertainment while sending out your "daily streaks" or just for fun. Here are the 5 best filters to come through the app.

5. Dog Filter

The infamous dog filter has been used to take selfies for the past year and will always be considered a classic. Adding a dog filter to a dog has been popular in recent times also, making for a hilarious effect.

4. Flower Crown

This filter adds a "Soft Wash" effect to your face, while also placing a flower crown on your face. This snapchat filter is popular with taking selfies.

3. Soft Wash

Soft Wash is a filter that does not add any physical features to a user, but only removes blemishes from their face. This snapchat filter is extremely popular for taking selfies for that reason.

2. Face Swap

Grab the nearest person next to you and ask them to take a selfie! After the minute or two of fiddling around trying to center your faces in the correct position, you'll end up with a hilarious face swap.

1. Rainbow Mouth

The "Rainbow Mouth" snapchat filter was the original snapchat filter to set precedence behind all others. With a puking rainbow effect, many users took to their story to use this filter to show off this effect.