5 Simple Rules For Happiness

5 Simple Rules For Happiness

Take time to do what makes your and your soul happy.

811
5 Simple Rules For Happiness
Rachel Pues

Now I know we all have trials and tribulations, and sometimes it can be extremely hard to find a reason to be happy. With all of the terrible situations happening in our world, it is difficult to say, "I am happy."

We feel guilty that we feel this way because people are suffering all over the world. I am encouraging you to take these steps and to find inner peace and happiness

1) Free your heart from hatred

Yes, we all have been there. We all have either hated someone or multiple people for doing us wrong. Let it go.

I am sure it is in the past. Why would you want to waste your time hating someone when you could be using that energy to do good? I hope one day you realize that hating someone will not fix your problems. Hating someone will only make you have a heavy heart.

2) Free your mind from worries

This is the most difficult step for me. I constantly worry about the future, if I studied enough for an exam or if people will accept me for me. I am sure most people find it difficult not to worry. We all know that when we worry, we let the devil in and shut God out. Try to pray every time you worry or write down everything you worried about at the end of the day. I promise once you stop worrying about everything, life will become so much easier.

3) Live simply

Live your life in such a way that makes you excited to wake up in the morning. Live your life in a simple manner. Stay humble and never take no for an answer.

4) Give more

Give people more of your time. Spend more time doing the things you love to do. Give more of your time for service and helping others. You will be doing yourself a service by giving your time for things that matter.

5) Expect less

Stop expecting praise or compliments from others. If you help someone or show someone compassion, do not go looking for a reward. Helping someone is a reward in itself.