5 Simple Desserts Achievable For Anyone

5 Simple Desserts Achievable For Anyone

For those are aren't the best chefs but still love their evening sweet treats.

69
5 Simple Desserts Achievable For Anyone
pixabay.com

I can honestly say that as the years have gone by my desire for chocolate, pies, ice cream, etc. has only grown. Though I do love to cook, I often find I don't have all the supplies or time needed to make whatever sweet treat I yearned for to quench the craving. Does anyone else get into this dilemma? Fear not, because I have compiled a list of desserts that anyone can whip up on their own.

1. Nutella Toast

Most people have the two plain and simple ingredients needed for this one. If you don't go get some because that's a tragedy. This is extremely quick to make and also tasty, it's a win-win for all.

2. Banana Ice Cream

I've mentioned this snack before, but it never gets old. All you do is slice and freeze a banana or two. After letting it thaw for about 20 minutes you put the frozen banana slices in the blender and blend until the consistency is similar to ice cream. To add a little spunk to this dessert, I like to add some peanut butter.

3. Chocolate Covered Fruit

Whoop Whoop! Who doesn't love a classic? The nice thing about this particular dessert is that it doesn't always have to be chocolate covered strawberries. Whatever fruits you happen to have can be the main food item for this dish. Pineapple, blueberries, blackberries, you name it. Anything goes great with chocolate.

4. Milkshakes

Okay, so these aren't so healthy compared to the other suggestions mentioned. Even so, milkshakes are very simple to make and really only require two ingredients: milk and ice cream. Just put the two in the blender and mix together. If you only have vanilla ice cream and want to make your treat more flavorful, just add some strawberries to the mix and bam, you have a strawberry milkshake.

5. Cinnamon Chips

This is a kind of dessert that involves more of a crunch. take some plain tortilla chips and brush them with melted butter. Then sprinkle cinnamon or other desired spices over the painted chips. Stick these in the oven for a few minutes and you're ready to go.

There you have it, five simple desserts for anyone to give a try. These are just a few of my favorites, but there are plenty other recipes out there. Hopefully, you're able now to fulfill that need for something sweet and savoury in a short amount of time.