5 Silver Linings Of Finals Week

5 Silver Linings Of Finals Week

You need the inspiration as much as I do.

9
5 Silver Linings Of Finals Week
Programming Librarian

Hello there, fellow college student. Do you, too, feel like death this week? Do you want to crawl into a bed and never get up? Do you find yourself reciting chemical reactions or muscle names as you cook dinner? If so, get ready for the best inspiration I could come up with. With so much negativity about finals, let's look at the bright side.

1. It's only a week and a half! A mere ten days of stress and then a whole month free! SO much sleep is in your future, you just have to get through the hard part first.

2. If there's a time when all college students are united in a cause, it's now. Crying in the library? No one will care. Everyone is in the same stage, so you can basically act however you want without being judged for it. Wear a onesie to the caf? The only thing that anyone's thinking is, "What a smart gal."

3. Along that same line of thinking, you can let up on all the stuff you normally do. Like going to the gym, eating healthy, doing laundry, or washing your hair. It's all fine. Okay, maybe you should wash your hair. But only if it doesn't cut into time for sleep. It's finals.

4. This is (usually) the time when the university is nicest to you. Professors are helpful, there is free food and coffee around. Plus 24/7 library hours are an absolute lifesaver.

5. If those aren't enough, here's the biggest inspiration of all: your degree is not just for you. If you haven't seen that article floating around, here is the link to the video that accompanies it:

https://vimeo.com/128292930