1. Most of the photos on your phone are of them (and you use every opportunity to share them with everyone)
And you’re always on point for selfies with your cat
2. You talk to them like they will respond. I mean, how else are you going to know how their day was or who broke the lamp?
3. They have more toys than Pet Smart but still prefer
(although they prefer loose strings, old boxes, and pretty
much anything else that you didn’t buy for them.)
4. The thought of going anywhere gives you both separation
but on the rare occasion you do go somewhere, and you’re expectations are too high…
5. And lastly, you wear “Cat Mom” title proudly.