1. You get told you roll your eyes too much.
And to that, you reply with an extra large eye roll.
2. You have trouble not cursing everybody out.
Maybe, you shouldn't get a retail job. I think swearing at the customers is frowned upon.
3. Your friends take extra advantage of when you're being nice.
Remember that one time? Yeah, me neither.
4. You don't always like to follow directions.
And NOBODY gets to act like they're better than you.
5. You could care LESS about your reputation.
It doesn't matter who judges you, the only person who should care IS you.