5 Sayings That Everyone Has When They Are Painting A Room

5 Things That Everyone Says When They Are Painting A Room.

Why are there so many shades of a color?

70

Many people have a love/hate relationship with painting, especially when they are painting a room. After spending one week choosing a color, and spending three days painting, I was glad to be done with the painting process. Here are five common thoughts and sayings everyone goes through when they are not a professional painter.

Why is there two colors coming out of the same can?

media.giphy.com

Paint dries quick and comes in various shades when at a stage of drying, so don't follow the GIF.

media.giphy.com

The question I kept asking myself when choosing a paint color. Trust me each shade is different, I learned that the hard way.

This is painting, why am I feeling sore?

media.giphy.com

Painting a room can give you a workout, between moving furniture and painting in weird areas, health specialists should consider interior painting a form of exercise.

Why I can't I be like Bob Ross?

media.giphy.com

Bob Ross is the definition of painting perfection with his paintings, as you look at some uneven painting in the room, you get frustrated. However, Bob Ross Wants you to be calm and get this done.

This GIF explains how it feels to finish painting at midnight.

media.giphy.com

True story, I did not finish my room until midnight because I wanted it done and over with.