5 Reasons You Should Try Paddle-boarding

Name a better way to test your balance!

7
Photo by Tatiana from Pexels

The key for a great paddle boarding experience is to make sure you go out when the waters are nice and calm. The last thing you want is for turbulence to knock you down each time you try to get on! Here are some of my favorite things I look forward to when paddle boarding.

You get to watch a beautiful sunset over the water.

Picture this: There's a beautiful sunset over the horizon and you're excited to countdown. The last thing you want is for someone to sit in front of your view. If you paddle during the sunset you are going to get the best views on the beach!

If you get lucky you will see some dolphins.

Being able to paddle far out means you'll have a higher chance to encounter some marine life. If you paddle early in the morning you might even see some dolphins swimming around.

It's a test to see how great (or not so great) your balance can be!

Do you think you have good balance? Test it out by trying to stand on a paddle board. It may look easy but it requires more balance than you think!

You can make it a party and paddle with a friend!

Paddle boards can fit more than one person. If you do not want to paddle alone, bring a friend! It will require more balance coordination but that makes it even more fun and adventurous.

Makes for great Instagram pictures.

If you didn't take a picture while paddle boarding did you even go? Check out Pinterest for some great paddle boarding picture ideas!