5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Coffee Drinker

Don't choose normal, choose coffee!
71

Coffee drinkers are some of the coolest people ever. When one thinks of a coffee drinker, they normally think of that person being "energetic" and "all over the place". However, there are definitely some major benefits of having a coffee drinkers as a significant other. Here are five important reasons why you should date a coffee drinker instead of normal person.

1.) Yes, we are always awake!

Ok, drinking coffee doesn't always mean that we are off the wall! It just means that we are more awake and ready for the day to begin. Yes, some people overdo it a little bit (me), but that doesn't mean that dating said person will be any less beneficial. Having a boyfriend/girlfriend who is more awake can result in getting to go on more adventures....maybe even to taking that day trip to the beach like you have always wanted! (wink, wink!)

2.) We are generally happier people

Did you know that coffee helps reduce suicide risk and depression (Caffeine Informer)? Another study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health found that women/men who drink 4 or more cups of coffee were 20% less likely to suffer from depression. See? Coffee CAN be healthy!

3.) You will never have to worry about gift ideas.....just get them a coffee mug!

Coffee mugs are what makes our world go round! Without them, we would have nothing to keep our glorious coffee in. Need a Christmas gift? Get them a mug? Need a birthday present? Coffee mugs!!

4.) You will turn out to be the best café connoisseur in town!

When you start dating a coffee lover, you will start taking detours in all of the coffee shops in town. you'll know where all of the best cafes lie, as well as all of the bad ones. Either way, you will always get a piece, or a sip, of the action when dating a coffee drinker!

5.) You will always put a smile on their face if you take them out for coffee

You will always receive the largest amount of satisfaction from your significant other if you take them out on coffee dates......even if you may don't like coffee (like my boyfriend), there are always smalls snacks or pastries to munch on. Coffee dates are amazing and so is the huge hug that you will receive from your significant other!