5 Reasons Why We Don't Deserve Dogs

5 Reasons Why We Don't Deserve Dogs

Always appreciate their sweet souls.

8
5 Reasons Why We Don't Deserve Dogs
Erin Spinks

Dogs were placed on this earth for reasons unknown. We get the opportunity to enjoy them for a portion of our lives while they get to enjoy us for their whole lives. Although this title may sound a bit negative at first, as you read this article you'll begin to understand what I mean when I say why we don't deserve dogs.

1. They're extremely compassionate

Even if they don't have a reason, they are always sympathetic and care for you.

2. Automatic best friend

Even if they barely know you. Tell me you haven't walked up to a random dog and been greeted with the most excitement ever.

3. Your own personal bodyguard

You're their human and they'll protect you at all costs.

4. Their loyalty runs deep

Dogs can be more loyal to you than your friends and family are. They're always there to support you. They won't judge you or talk about you behind your back.

5. Forever, unconditional love

From the moment you meet them until the moment they leave you, there will never be a second in which your dog doesn't love you.