5 Reasons Why Pokémon Go Is The Best Game In History

It is just genuinely a good game.

3
Pokémon

Pokémon Go is an augmented reality GPS based game where you explore the real life world and catch all the original 151 Pokémon. If you haven't heard of this game yet, then you need to crawl from under your rock and download it now. In Huntsville, the two main hubs for Pokémon Go is Big Spring Park and Bridge Street Town Centre. Why should you Download this spectacular game? Well...

1. You will meet lots of different people and create new friendships

The first person I met we were friends in an instant. We both knew we both liked Pokémon and we were both on Team Instinct (GO INSTINCT). When I went to Bridge Street to catch some new Pokémon, I went to Red Robin's for lunch, and the service there is the best it has ever been. Ever since the launch of Pokémon Go, everyone just seems very friendly to each other.

2. You will discover places you have never heard of before

If you have ever been to Big Spring Park in Downtown Huntsville, you have probably heard of "The Flame." I heard of it the moment I returned to Big Spring Park after a few years. When going there again yesterday, I realized that this flame had been on fire every time I visit. Is it really on fire forever?

3. You will lose lots of weight

I have been playing this game every day since its launch a few weeks ago. Since Pokémon Go is a location based game, that means you actually have to go outside and walk around to Catch Em All. With me walking a few miles a day playing Pokémon Go, marching band, and eating much better lately, I have been the happiest with how my body looks in years.

4. Statistically, it has the most downloads

According to MyNintendoNews, Pokémon Go has reached 50 million downloads in record time and now has more than 75 million downloads. That's a lot of players. What's even more astonishing is that the game isn't even out in every country yet!

5. It is just genuinely a good game

Pokémon is just a great franchise and I have been a part of the community since childhood, and now that I can catch Pokémon in the real world, it literally is a dream come true. Every 90s and early 2000 babies are all living the dream of being a Pokémon trainer in this fantastic year of 2016. The great part about it is that the game is only about 10% complete, according to CEO of Niantic, John Hanke. It will take several years for the game to be 100% complete and I hope all of you will enjoy it as much as I do now.

Take it easy, be safe, and have fun!