5 Reasons Why I Am Thankful God Gave Me Little Sisters

Little sisters are the best gift ever.

27
Personal Photo

When God gives you little sister you don't realize how much you are going to learn from them. When my little sister was first born I was so happy because I was little and it meant I had someone to play school and house with. The more we grew up the more thankful I became for her because it was like God gave me a built in best friend. I am also very blessed to have the sweetest little step sister as well. I am a little farther apart in age with her so I never went through the playing school and house phase with her but she is my little best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. Here are 5 of the many reasons I am so thankful for both of my little sisters.

1. Iced Coffee Runs.

When God gives you little sisters, he really gives you people you can bring anywhere. I have two little sisters, one full sister and, one step sister and they are always down for an iced coffee run. They understand the need for Iced Coffee almost every day.

2. They know my worth more than I do, sometimes.

My little sisters always remind me of how kind I am and how much I deserve. They listen to all my rants about boys and friends and they tell me if they feel like I need to drop someone. They won't let me be treated badly by anyone and I am so thankful for that.

3. They push me to be the best person I can be.

When you have two little sisters looking up to you and watching everything you do, you try to be the very best you can be. They are always watching you to see what decisions you are going to make and when you make bad ones they see that. They watch you make good choices and they see you get praised for them so in turn, they want to do the same.

4. They teach me patience.

If you have younger siblings, remember all of the arguments you used to get in? All of those arguments have taught me to have patience with people and not to get upset too fast. I am still not perfect at being patient but having little sisters has helped a lot!

5. They never let me cry for more than a few minutes.

These girls cheer me up faster than anyone. They are the best at making me laugh when I am crying. Whether they come up and hug me or tell me a super cheesy joke, they can make me smile or laugh when I am at my lowest.

Your little sisters were probably your first real friend and are always going to be a life long friend for you. If you have a little sister, don't forget to remind them how thankful you are for them.