5 Reasons Why Country Concerts Are The Best Concerts

Make time for a country concert this summer; you won't regret it.
124

Whether it’s Jason Aldean or Luke Bryan, country concerts never seem to disappoint fans. The atmosphere is always super energetic and, for the lack of a better word, crazy. Country music fans never fail to make the most of these concerts and really seem to let loose and have the time of their lives. So with that being said, here are five reasons why country concerts reign superior over any other kind of concert.

1. Country music artists sound even better live.

Somehow, every country concert I have attended has completely blown me away. Nowadays it is difficult to find artists with raw talent, who sound genuinely good without auto-tune. Country music singers always manage to surprise me with their talent and sound even better in person.

2. They are always engaged with the crowd.

Country artists always make time to take a break, and talk to the crowd. Most times they are sure to express the gratitude they feel toward everyone who listens to their music and spent money to come see them preform.

3. There is always more entertainment than the actual concert.

Whether the venue is located outside on a lawn, or inside with actual seating, there are always some very, I guess you could say, interesting people in attendance. Those who decide to drink a little more than they should never fail to cause a scene in the crowd, which is actually pretty entertaining to watch.

4. You don't have to know every song to have a good time.

If you aren’t a super fan of the singer you are going to see, that is completely OK. Chances are there are other people who do not know the words to every song too, but with good vibes and good music you can still have a great time.

5. You can make a whole day out of it.

Typically, even if a concert does not start until 7 p.m., most people show up hours before to tailgate. These include drinking, playing games and meeting new people before the show begins.