5 Reasons To Love Sunflowers

5 Reasons To Love Sunflowers

Sunflowers always follow the light, as should you.

4119
5 Reasons To Love Sunflowers
Callie Capehart

1. They're yellow!

Yellow means creativeness. It inspires original thought and enthusiasm. Yellow does not bring on emotions, instead it challenges your brain to think inquisitively and analytically. Yellow helps you focus and concentrate, which is super important for exam time! The color yellow is uplifting to spirits and gives us optimism and confidence you may otherwise not contain.The golden color ignites curiosity and allows your brain to focus on finer details. It aids you in forming quick decisions and reactions, as it relates to the head instead of the heart. Your heart may be hurting but, your head won't be.

2. They look towards the sun!

Who doesn't love a little bit of sunshine? Sunflowers always follow the light, as should you. They see nothing but the light, literally. When you're looking at the sun you are not focused on the darkness behind you.

3. Sunflowers don't care how quick the flowers surrounding it grow.

Sunflowers do things at their own pace and their own way. Their roots run deep and take in all the water and nourishment they need to grow. Swaying, dancing, and bobbling around in the sunshine without a care is what they do best. They grow very slowly towards the light but, they take all the time they need to grow tall and strong no matter how rapidly the flowers around them grow. We could learn this from them, as most of us are worried about what our neighbors rather than ourselves.

4. Once they open up they're a source of nourishment for others.

When sunflowers are fully grown the open up. When they open up the insects, bees, and even people can get the nourishing gifts the sunflowers give. When they are fully grown all they have to do is be themselves and they attract so many others. Sunflowers grow with everything they have only to give away what they spent so much time growing. People these days don't do that. Sunflowers are not only beautiful but, they are selfless.

5. They grow in crazy conditions.

Sunflowers are strong enough to withstand the hottest and driest summers. That alone means that there must be something magical about them. No matter how hard it gets to find nourishment and grow, they somehow manage to do it anyway. Sunflowers just love to be alive!

Sunflowers are among the most wonderful creations. Beautiful, strong, bright, cheerful, and giving. Putting a bouquet of flowers on your kitchen or bedside table can brighten your mood, help with homework, or just make the room prettier. Sunflowers are truly amazing, what's not to love?