5 Reasons To Love Fall

5 Reasons To Love Fall

Yes, there's pumpkin... but pumpkin isn't everything.

1
5 Reasons To Love Fall

1. Fall Movies

Every Halloween movie you could ever want will be on ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween... and "Mean Girls." It's not a Halloween movie, but who doesn't watch "Mean Girls" on October 3rd every year?

2. Sweaters, Scarves, Boots, Leggings... Definitely Leggings

It's finally time to bring out all your cute and comfy fall clothes and get away with not wearing pants for a few months because leggings. are. life.

3. Pumpkin Everything

I'm not so into the pumpkin obsession, I'd rather have a caramel apple spice, but I know a lot of people who will kill for a PSL. I even saw pumpkin salsa the other day... too weird.

4. Trick or Treating

Alright, maybe some of us are too old to go trick or treating, or maybe you even have your own kid to dress up and take now! Either way, no one can deny that the best part about Halloween is either stealing candy from your kids or little siblings, or buying leftover candy the next day on sale.

5. Cuddle Weather

Cuddling in the summer can get sticky, but cuddling in the fall is perfect. There's no better time to get wrapped up in a blanket on the couch with someone and watch movies all night.