5 Reasons Why Having A Spontaneous Person In Your Life Is The Best Thing Ever

Life is like a complex maze with no real destination so why not enjoying wandering around and exploring?

1703

Being spontaneous isn't super common, but people who are spontaneous are bundles of fun. Every day is brand new and you never know what's going to happen, but the mystery makes it exciting. My dad is a super spontaneous person, so I've gotten lucky having someone like that in my life. I think everyone needs someone that's spontaneous in their life and here are 5 reasons why.

1. You never know what adventures you'll end up on with them.

Sudden trips to New York are always fun and if you have a spontaneous person in your life you can expect to go on trips like that more than once. You could also just go out driving for the day, but each adventure holds meaning because it's fun and unplanned.

2. Spontaneous people are just fun to be around.

Being spontaneous doesn't necessarily make someone a fun person, but it's definitely a common correlation. Spontaneous people know how to keep life exciting and enjoy everything you can so they can tend to be the life of the party types. They bring an enjoyment of life to the table that many other people could use.

3. There's never a dull moment.

Since you never know what they'll say or do next, being around someone spontaneous means you'll never experience boredom around them. You're always on the edge of seat waiting to see what crazy thing happens next.

4. They help you live your best life.

Being around someone who could just change their direction in life at any moment can show you how to follow your heart and dreams without holding yourself back. It opens your mind to the possibility that things aren't always set in stone in life so you best enjoy it while you can.

5. They'll never let you let your life pass you by.

Spontaneous people know how to enjoy each moment in the moment and being around them will help you do the same. They won't let you miss out on opportunities because they'll help push you towards the things you should do. They understand the struggle to take the leap of faith, but they're quick to jump with you if you need support on the way down.