5 Quotes Every Girl Needs To Hear

5 Quotes Every Girl Needs To Hear

Sometimes we just need a little encouragement.

40
5 Quotes Every Girl Needs To Hear

For some strange reason this week, I am feeling very inspirational. So I figured, why not write and article to inspire other women?We all know that life can be hard. Life can sometimes put you down when you least expect it. Life is not easy, but unfortunately, that is the hard truth about life. Sometimes were put down by friends, family, boys, girls, or even sometimes strangers. No matter who or what it is sometimes we can’t always see our worth or abilities and that is not okay. We should never forget who we are or what were worth because we are awesome. Sometimes a simple motivational quote could lift you spirits on a bad day. Here are some quotes that every girl needs to hear:

“Be careful how you are talking to yourself because you are listening.” – Lisa Hayes

I feel like this quote is SO important. You are your own motivation! If you are putting yourself down you will be let down. But if you strive and push yourself to be the best person you can be then you will be the best version of yourself. Believe in yourself always because you will be shocked at your own capabilities.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

If you are not treating yourself with respect, how do you expect others to do the same? You need to respect and believe in yourself in order for other people to respect and believe in yourself. But at the same time if someone has something negative to say about you that doesn’t mean that you give up on yourself. People are only allowed to get to you if you let them.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe

No woman perfect; everyone has his or her imperfections. But, that’s okay because imperfection is beauty. Everyone has flaws but we just have to learn to accept our flaws and love them because that is who we are and we can’t change that. Love yourself despite your flaws!

“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.” - Audrey Hepburn

Recently I’ve learned a really valuable lesson, that usually when things seem to be going completely wrong, in the end, we realize strong we really are. You are strong than you think you are.

“When life puts you in tough situations don’t say ‘why me’ say ‘try me.’” – Miley Cyrus

As I said before life can be really hard sometimes. And a lot of the times when things go wrong we automatically just think “why me.” But the quote is true, instead of thinking the negative we should stay positive and say “try me.” Try to bring me down, because if you believe in yourself and believe you can over come everything you will be okay and you will realize why these “bumps” were put into your life. As the saying goes, God gives his toughest battles to his stronger soldiers.

So, to all my girls out there reading this we all know that life can get hard. It can put us down and make us feel emotions that we didn’t even know existed. But the good side of this is that it is our decision if we are going to let it get to us. It’s up to you to decide whether or not to turn things around. Love yourself no matter what, and always push to do better.