5 Perks Of Having A December Birthday

5 Perks Of Having A December Birthday

Advantages people with December birthdays know to be true.

243
5 Perks Of Having A December Birthday
All Wishes

People often ask me whether or not I like having my birthday in December. Isn’t it too close to Christmas? they ask, or Do you ever think your birthday is overlooked because of the holidays? Personally, I LOVE having a December birthday. Here are five perks of having a birthday in December that all December babies know:

1. There’s plenty to see and do to celebrate our birthday because December is full of celebrations, craft fairs, light shows, and holiday movies. We don’t just get the same-old-same-old… it’s like someone creates a month of festivities especially for us!

2. The newest toys, games, and technologies come out right before our birthdays, because they’re coming out for the holidays. This makes our wish list the most up to date out of any of our friends and family!

3. If we’re wishing for something big, we can request a combined “birthday-Christmas” present. Since our birthday falls near the holidays, this is definitely a feasible option.

4. We have so many fun holiday socks, earrings, and shirts that we’ve received as gifts! I love never having to repeat my holiday attire because I have enough to last me the whole month!

5. Best of all, we get to celebrate with our family and friends because everyone comes home for the holidays. This is especially a perk for college students… there is nothing as fun as getting together with childhood friends to celebrate our special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DECEMBER BABIES!!!