5 Perks Of Being Home For The Holidays, As Illustrated By Buddy The Elf

Time to stuff your faces with snacks and catch up on all of the best drama while you were all away.

50
New Line Cinema

Finals season is officially over which mean college students across the country have packed and headed back to their homes for the holidays. Despite the sadness involved with saying goodbye to your friends, there is excitement in returning back to your hometown! Buddy the Elf describes the 5 best perks to being home for the holiday season.

1. Your mom is present and willing to take care of you!

Whether you're in need of a home cooked meal or a hug, that woman is your go to.

2. The scent of freshly baked cookies filling the kitchen.

Is it even the Christmas season if you don't bake 100 different cookies and holiday treats? No. No, it's not.

3. Cuddling with your best furry friend.

Name a sound better than your dog's paws tapping on the floor after you call their name. I'll wait.

4. Not having to get out of bed for however long you feel.

Classes? Nope. Laundry? Not if you stay in the same pajama bottoms. Responsibilities? Non-existent. This is what the holiday break is all about.

5. Reuniting with old high school besties!